In this post, we will discuss the Gemstone Pearl (moti) the gem of planet Moon & Pearl Benefits, Method & Who should wear pearl, Moon mantra, Wearing a Pearl according to Ascendant & Method of wearing Pearl.
|REFRACTIVE INDEX||1.53 – 1.68|
Moti Ratna is called Pearl in English. In astrology, moti is the gemstone of the planet moon due to its form and quality. Pearl, Moti is obtained from the shell in the sea.
Pearl is also known by different names. Mukta, Shashi, Mukharid, Gohar, Shuktij, Indraratan.
8 Precious Pearls.
The pearl is white in color but it is also found in light yellowish, light pink. The pearl is not a mineral gemstone but an organic gemstone. The pearl is made by snails in the womb of the sea.
Pearls are found in the Persian Gulf, Sri Lanka, Venezuela, Mexico, Australia, and the Bay of Bengal. Currently, the highest number of pearls are produced in China and Japan.
The pearl originating in the Persian Gulf is called the pearl of Basara, it is the best type of pearl.
Who should wear pearl
Pearl is the gem of the Moon. If the Moon is the lord of good luck in the horoscope, the person will benefit from wearing a pearl. Pearls are worn to strengthen the moon planet, Mind, and body. Pearls must be wear to maintain calm and cool & Pearl Benefits, Method & Who should wear pearl, Moon mantra
Wearing pearl increases confidence. Those who are under mental stress, are benefited by wearing pearls. Wearing pearls is considered to be extremely beneficial for the people of the Cancer zodiac.
Pearl, Moti is wearing to get the best results and for a peaceful life and mental relief. People who have more anger get special benefit by wearing Moti, Pearl. Moti, Pearl increases the concentration of the mind and in providing mental peace.
Wearing a Pearl, a person gets Wealth and Prestige in society. Pearl, Moti is also helpful in destroying diseases, it helps in controlling heartbeat, in feaver and stomach diseases.
For people who wear Pearl, Moti never lacks money as it is believed that goddess Lakshmi is happy on those who wear Pearl. Moti.
*Wearing a Pearl, Moti improves the relationship of a lover,s, and Husband,s and Wife,s.
*Wearing a yellow-colored Pearl, Moti is beneficial for money.
*It is beneficial to wear a white-colored Pearl, Moti for honor and fame.
*Wearing a Red-colored Pearl, Moti is beneficial for increasing body strength.
*To get the grace of God, Wearing A Bluish colored Pearl, Moti is beneficial
Generally, it is advisable to wear pearls when the Moon is weak, but this is not true for every Lagna. Wearing pearl is beneficial in the Lagna where the Moon is weak as the lord of auspicious places (Kendra or trikon). Otherwise, Moti can lead to terrible depression, pessimism, and even suicide.
- Moti gems are worn to keep the mind calm. When there is an inauspicious effect on the Moon in the horoscope, then the person gets benefit by wearing pearl.
- When the Moon is located with the Sun in the horoscope or the place where the Moon is in the fifth house from it, then a person should wear pearl gems in the Mahadasha and Antardasha of any of these planets.
- Moon is the lord of the second house in the horoscope of the Lagna when the moon is located in the sixth house in this horoscope, then one should wear a pearl to increase their family happiness, in this case, the person’s moon’s Mahadasha – Antardasha There is a lack of obsolescence by wearing pearls in
When a gemstone is not being worn according to the Lagna, then there is a possibility of its inauspicious results.
- If the Moon is in the fourth or seventh house in the horoscope, then the person may lack the happiness of the mother, lack of family happiness. Pearls can be worn to increase this happiness in the horoscope.
- When the Moon is in the Scorpio zodiac sign, then one should wear Moti Ratna to reduce mental worries. In this yoga, there is the inauspicious effect on the moon in any sense of the moon and the horoscope.
- If the Moon is in any place and Rahu-Ketu is sighted on them, then the person is likely to have troubles related to the Moon, so holding a pearl is beneficial.
- To get the full auspicious results of the Mahadasha of the Moon, one must wear the Moon gemstone pearl.
- When both Moon and Rahu are located together in the birth chart, it becomes an eclipse yoga. This yoga can give mental disorders to a person. Support of Moti Ratna can be taken to remove these disorders.
- When the position of the moon is in the sixth or the eighth house from your zodiac sign, then to remove the ill effects of this inauspicious yoga of the moon, one should wear a moon gemstone.
Wearing a Pearl according to Ascendant.
*Aries Ascendant: In Aries Ascendant, Moon is the lord of the fourth house. Moon is the friend of Ascendant Mars. Therefore, wearing the pearl will provide mental peace, mother’s happiness, learning benefits, good business, land, house happiness to Aries ascendant. Wearing pearls in the Mahadasha of the Moon gives special benefits.
*Taurus Ascendant: In the horoscope of Taurus Ascendant, Moon is the lord of the third house, the native of this Ascendant should never wear pearls.
*Gemini Ascendant: Moon is the lord of wealth in the Gemini Ascendant. In the Mahadasha of the Moon, the native of this Ascendant can wear pearls, but you have to think and wear it because Moon is also Markesh this Ascendant. If the moon is in the tenth or ninth house or in the second house in your own sign, then wearing a pearl in the Mahadasha of the Moon will benefit from wealth.
*Cancer Ascendant: In the Ascendant Cancer, Moon is the Ascendant. It will be beneficial for the Ascendant to wear lifelong pearls. The pearl will protect their health and will also increase its lifespan. In an economic crisis, it will work as a shield.
*Leo Ascendant: In Leo Ascendant, Moon is the lord of the twelfth house, therefore the native of this Ascendant should not wear a pearl. If Chandra is sitting in his own zodiac sign in Dwadash or the twelfth house, then pearl can be worn in the Mahadasha of Moon.
*Virgo Ascendant: In the Virgo Ascendant, Moon is the lord of the eleventh house. Wearing a pearl in the Mahadasha of the Moon can provide financial benefits, fame, child happiness.
*Libra Ascendant: In Libra Ascendant, Moon is the lord of the tenth house. Moon is not the friend of Libra Ascendant, but wearing a pearl to Libra Ascendant brings royal grace, fame, honor, prestige. In a job or business, It is important to wear pearls in the Mahadasha of the Moon.
*Scorpio Ascendant: Moon is the lord of the ninth house in the Scorpio Ascendant. Therefore, wearing pearl brings prosperity in religion, deeds, and fortune. Love brings happiness. Love increases. Wearing pearl in the Mahadasha of the moon is especially beneficial.
*Sagittarius Ascendant: Moon is the lord of the eighth house in Sagittarius Ascendant. Therefore, the native should not wear pearl.
*Capricorn Ascendant: Moon is the lord of the seventh house in Capricorn ascendant. Moon is also an enemy of Saturn. Hence, the native should not wear pearl.
*Aquarius Ascendant: Moon is the lord of the sixth house in Aquarius Ascendant. Moon is also an enemy of Saturn, hence the native of this Ascendant should not wear a pearl.
*Pisces Ascendant: Moon is the lord of the fifth house in Pisces Lagna. By wearing a pearl to the native of this Lagna, you will receive child happiness, learning, fame, and honor. Wearing a pearl also brings luck. In Pisces Ascendant Wearing pearl is especially beneficial.
You may Also Like:-
Method of wearing Pearl.
According to astrology how much weight Pearl should be worn according to astrology, Pearl of 3 to 4 carats can be worn, but a Pearl of 7 to 8 carats is considered the best. Pearl should be made and worn only in silver metal.
After sunset on Monday evening, Pure the ring of Pearl with raw milk, then purify it with Gangajal water and keep it in place of worship, Worship it with incense, lamp, incense sticks, sweeteners and chanting the moon mantra 108 times and wear the Ring in the little (pinky)finger.
Pearl Benefits, Method & Who should wear pearl, Moon mantra
ॐ श्रां श्रीं श्रौं स: चन्द्रमसे नम:।।